Thursday, February 28, 2008

know me


k, my name is William thats what ウィリアム means! ...my full name is William Doctor, Yes no lie my last name is Doctor(no doctor jokes plz i heard them all my life). now for what i like and dont like and other stuff about me =D
Likes

Anime, Manga, Drawing, Computers, Cars, and Video Games, Adult Swim

dislikes
well i dont really dislike anything i just hate ppl who act superior then others and ppl who act so fuking cocky XD

Other

Im mixed im Black and Puerto Rican, im 17 got my permit on monday =D(o yea taking over the world). Im in the 12th grade and i currently go to skool at night! i draw anime based characters(my own if u want to see some go to www.exnova.deviantart.com) and i fix computers ^_^ im currently applying to colleges for animation, Graphic design and Video game development. so if u wanna talk about any of these things drop a comment.
thats is all 4 tonight, i will blog another day....i wont b on much i might 4get i have this account XD i also study japanese ^_^ help me if u can^_^

デワ。。。失礼します ^_^!Latez

No comments: