Monday, March 3, 2008

center of attention >.>

OMFG! have u ever had the most perfect day(or wat had seemed so) until this one incident had to come 2 fuck up ur whole mood? yea that day is today >=o

My fucking day ruled until i came home today, i mean nothing bad happened i didnt embarrass myself or anything i made bet to kick someones ass in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl(ill win that bet =D) and then when i came home im a fucking target!!!! like WTF, Y is everything pin pointed to me!!!!!!!!i dont fucking understand! i fucking hate the ppl in this house cant wait to move out!!!SERIOUSLY! i cant fucking take these people anymore then 6 more months!!!! is wear to got im glad im goin 2 FL in April i get a week away form these assholes then i imma try to leave by august B4 my Bday so i can get the fuck away form them im glad i applied 4 a dorm to go to in college. God i hope i get my fucking high school diploma by then...........................

fuck it! im out...

No comments: